Announcements

• Welcome!

Hi there everyone!

I’m Emily, your dedicated Community Manager and I’m here to make sure that the Forum for Global Challenges runs as smoothly as possible. 😊

As you get started exploring the eCommunity, here are a few tips to help get things going:

1. You’ve been automatically subscribed to the Daily Digest version of the eCommunity, which means that you will receive one email each morning containing all of the previous day’s post in an easy-to-digest format. You can switch your subscription to Real Time (you’ll receive an email every time there’s a new post) or No Emails (you won’t receive emails from the community but you can still view discussions online. You can manage your subscriptions here.
    2. To respond to an existing discussion thread, simply click the post's title and hit 'reply'. To post your a new question or discussion, simply click 'Add' next to the 'Latest Discussions' header.
    3. Go ahead and fill out your profile and update your profile picture. The eCommunity is about the people at the heart of the profession, so it's always nice to see who you're conversing with!
    4. Take a moment to search for your friends in the Member Directory and send them a contact request. You can also add someone as a contact by selecting the menu underneath his or her photo in the discussion post. And if your friends/colleagues aren't here yet, don't forget to encourage them to sign up!

Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you have questions or need help—that’s what I’m here for!

I look forward to connecting with you. Have a great day!

Emily
    Community Manager